Our pieces has been made with the utmost care, and it represents the values and traditions of Colombian artisans solely dedicated to preserve the beautiful art of Filigree
Washing and Care Instructions
- Store your filigree pieces individually to minimize cross contamination and reduce scratching.
- Avoid putting your filigree in contact with perfumes, body creams and lotions, soaps or harsh chemical agents as they can ruin the external finish.
- Clean with Baking Soda by rubbing the filigree piece with your fingers or gently using a toothbrush.
- Use powder detergent to finish cleaning and rinse with abundant water.
- Leave to dry on a paper towel. Do not hand clean to avoid damaging the filigree strands.
- Do not carry out during physical exercise and / or swimming pool